Steemit cutting 70% workforce. They are not the only ones.
The epic crash in cryptocurrency prices also resulted in yearly lows for ethereum
Projects which raised in ethereum and did not sell earlier are going broke, not being able to pay for expenses
This is on top of massive cash burn and lack of monetization
If price depression continues, many more projects are expected to go broke.
Ethereum’s future may be in question, as ICO markets bottomed. Any price increase must be supported by new use cases, so we look forward to ethereum 2.0
A quick summary - presented by Coinsauce professionals
CoinsauceDecember 2, 20181 min
Recommended for you
- Can Bitcoin be dethroned?The first cryptocurrency, and possibly the last one standing so far […]
- Regulated “everything” is inevitable?When the regulators’ hammer comes down, you’d want to be on the right side […]
- Where is the market heading?The bottom is quite near, smart money piling in […]
- Peak Ico?Raising from private investors have gotten so popular that many projects skip ICOs, going straight to airdrop – an event where users who sign up get free tokens for doing NOTHING. […]
- Cash is King?Digital money solves the distance problem, but the inefficiencies in terms of validations and centralization are still questionable in the minds of the people. […]