Steemit cutting 70% workforce. They are not the only ones.
The epic crash in cryptocurrency prices also resulted in yearly lows for ethereum
Projects which raised in ethereum and did not sell earlier are going broke, not being able to pay for expenses
This is on top of massive cash burn and lack of monetization
If price depression continues, many more projects are expected to go broke.
Ethereum’s future may be in question, as ICO markets bottomed. Any price increase must be supported by new use cases, so we look forward to ethereum 2.0
A quick summary - presented by Coinsauce professionals
CoinsauceDecember 2, 20181 min
Recommended for you
- QASH/LIQUID – Softbank’s Trojan Horse in Crypto?Have they been ignoring crypto/blockchain companies altogether? The answer is they probably have NOT. […]
- This shitcoin has tens of millions in trading volume!When someone wins, it’s on someone else’s expense […]
- South Korea remains adamant on ICO ban – what next?South Korea's stance on ICOs - too early to say it's set in stone? […]
- Binance donates all its listing fees – what does it mean for others?Will the trophy finally go to Binance? Only time will tell. […]
- Retirement planning impossible? It is possible with BitcoinImagine buying Bitcoin when it was $10 - we did, but now's not too late […]