Steemit cutting 70% workforce. They are not the only ones.
The epic crash in cryptocurrency prices also resulted in yearly lows for ethereum
Projects which raised in ethereum and did not sell earlier are going broke, not being able to pay for expenses
This is on top of massive cash burn and lack of monetization
If price depression continues, many more projects are expected to go broke.
Ethereum’s future may be in question, as ICO markets bottomed. Any price increase must be supported by new use cases, so we look forward to ethereum 2.0
A quick summary - presented by Coinsauce professionals
CoinsauceDecember 2, 20181 min
Recommended for you
- Tron, where is it heading?Most of Tron's DAPP transactions actually come from gambling platforms (some estimates up to 90%) […]
- Cardano – the beauty lies within its complexityCould Cardano ever overtake Ethereum one day? […]
- Are cryptocurrencies better investment than stocks?Be sure to do plenty of homework before pulling the trigger. […]
- Intellectual property – knocked off by the internet, protected by blockchain?Could blockchain be used to protect intellectual property and copyright? […]
- Binance, the next Alibaba?Binance, possibly the next Alibaba in the making […]