Steemit cutting 70% workforce. They are not the only ones.
The epic crash in cryptocurrency prices also resulted in yearly lows for ethereum
Projects which raised in ethereum and did not sell earlier are going broke, not being able to pay for expenses
This is on top of massive cash burn and lack of monetization
If price depression continues, many more projects are expected to go broke.
Ethereum’s future may be in question, as ICO markets bottomed. Any price increase must be supported by new use cases, so we look forward to ethereum 2.0
A quick summary - presented by Coinsauce professionals
CoinsauceDecember 2, 20181 min
Recommended for you
- Why DLT can help travel industry grow faster?DLT or blockchain implementation for the travel industry, can surely provide both customers and companies with a variety of advantages […]
- Bitcoin’s rise – it will come when we least expect itAs we've seen before, prices can move pretty wildly - in least expected times […]
- Embracing Regulations Becomes the New NormGoogle, Facebook, Twitter and now, even Mailchimp has announced publicly that they would be banning advertisements for ICO – though at a closer look it seems that “buying Bitcoins” ads are not blocked at the moment. […]
- Regulated “everything” is inevitable?When the regulators’ hammer comes down, you’d want to be on the right side […]
- A case to wake the F upSome economists have officially called out the global economic downturn – though some are still projecting for it to happen in 2020. […]