Steemit cutting 70% workforce. They are not the only ones.
The epic crash in cryptocurrency prices also resulted in yearly lows for ethereum
Projects which raised in ethereum and did not sell earlier are going broke, not being able to pay for expenses
This is on top of massive cash burn and lack of monetization
If price depression continues, many more projects are expected to go broke.
Ethereum’s future may be in question, as ICO markets bottomed. Any price increase must be supported by new use cases, so we look forward to ethereum 2.0
A quick summary - presented by Coinsauce professionals
CoinsauceDecember 2, 20181 min
Recommended for you
- Deconstructing the Blockchain: Public vs PrivatePublic and private blockchains will continue to expand in terms of adoption and use cases. […]
- So, we self-funded an ICO last yearNo one's interested in a half-baked idea, or to know that your product isn't ready for the market. […]
- 5 pitfalls to avoid when building a crypto-portfolioRemember, don't fall for these traps if you want to maximize your investments. […]
- Centralized Tokens – A safe bet?A wise investor may want to have exposure in both decentralized and centralized cryptocurrencies. […]
- What is Thailand Doing to Grow Its Blockchain Industry?Fun fact, Thailand legalized 7 cryptocurrencies which include Bitcoin, Ethereum, and even Ripple […]